Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Push up challenge day 1

Last night I did the push ups indicated for day 1. YEAH. It was haaaard! I did it though! Yay me! Since I did 17 for my test I had to do column 3.

10 push ups
rest for 60 seconds
12 push ups
rest for 60 seconds
7 push ups (ah relief!)
rest for 60 oh so short seconds
7 push ups (I'm dying over here!)
rest for 60 seconds but it only feels like 10.
As many push ups as you can do with a minimum of 9.

I DID 11!

That's a total of 47! Woop woop!

I can do this. My arms are like noodles now but I know I can do it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was so glad that I only did 10 during my initial test because if I had done 11 I'd have to do that many more with you.... LOL What a lazy and cop-out answer, eh? But my arms are SOOOOOOORE today.

Tim said...

OK, you've inspired me to do this. I'm going on vacation in 5 weeks and all my workout time has been dedicated to running, so I figure this is something I can start doing at home and it only takes a few minutes.

Chick said...

Good for you...I'm going to try it too.

Brown English Muffin said...

Wow push ups are the hardest thing for me....good job!!!

The Funky Bee said...

Wow! That's awesome OGO. Before you know it, you'll be the push up champ!!!